John Edwin Baugh
JOHN E. BAUGH, Esq.
Email: [email protected]
John is currently an attorney at Lay & Baugh Law. John was born and raised in Knoxville, TN where he attended West High School. After graduation John studied at the University of Tennessee. With majors in political science and Spanish, John graduated magna cum laude and decided to continue his education. In 2013 John graduated from the University of Tennessee College of Law. In law school John was a student attorney in the Advocacy Clinic where he represented clients in criminal, juvenile, and housing court matters. John currently practices in the areas of criminal defense, creditor-debtor, domestic, and civil litigation.
AREAS OF PRACTICE
- Domestic Relations
- Personal Injury
- Criminal Defense
- Wills, Trusts & Estates
- United States District Court-Eastern District of Tennessee
- University of Tennessee School of Law, J.D.
- University of Tennessee, B.A., Political Science, Spanish
HONORS AND AWARDS
- Magna Cum Laude, University of Tennessee
- 2015 Attorney for Justice, Tennessee Supreme Court Pro Bono Award
- James O. and Minnie Elliott Scholarship Award, University of Tennessee
- Extraordinary Achievement in Gratuitous Transfers, Tennessee College of Law
- Extraordinary Achievement in Public Interest Seminar, Tennessee College of Law
PROFESSIONAL ASSOCIATIONS AND MEMBERSHIPS
- American Inns of Court, Barrister, Hamilton-Burnett Inn
- Tennessee Bar Association
- Knoxville Bar Association
- TNAchieves Student Mentor, 2013-Present
There’s no charge to discuss your case to see if Lay & Baugh Law can help you. Simply click below to schedule a discussion.